Senior Product Manager, Desktop Products Investment Management
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Senior Product Manager, Desktop Products - Investment Management Grade:
11 (relevant for internal applicants only) The Location:
New York The Team:
The Investment Management Segment Product Management team is responsible for the data, analytics and workflow solutions for clients within the investment management segment. We meet with clients and work closely with other client segments and internal stakeholders to deliver product enhancements and the go to market strategy that supports our best in class products. Internal Teams and divisions include Commercial, Platform, Client Services, Content, and Technology. The Impact:
This role will play a key role supporting the development of the Market Intelligence desktop product across Investment Management user-types - portfolio manager, equity analyst, fixed income analyst, private company analyst and performance analyst. The Product Manager role offers exposure to all groups and opens doors for tremendous career opportunities with S&P Global. In this role, you will be responsible for enhancing and innovating the portrayal of data and analytics for entities across the S&P Global Market Intelligence Platform, interfacing with clients and commercial to ensure that what we build drives real client value.
You will also spend time creating management reports based on data in our internal reporting systems, such as Salesforce, Einstein, Tableau and usage analytics to build business cases and presentations. What's in it for you:
Product management offers exposure to numerous internal stakeholders (commercial, technology, marketing, content, etc.) and a long-term impactful career path. You will work directly with clients and prospects to understand market trends and to deliver maximum value to the market. Responsibilities:
In this role, you will support the growth of our Investment Management desktop product offerings across all our delivery channels, by contributing to the product roadmap, capturing, and prioritizing requirements, and helping define the go-to-market strategy. Key activities include:
What We're Looking For:
- Be a subject matter expert to assist commercial and clients
- Analyze and incorporate client feedback to drive product enhancements
- Partner with key internal stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, Modeling, etc.) to create valuable IM-focused content and tools, including thought leadership, webinars, models, and more
- Execution of critical projects, including client migrations, and product testing
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- BA/BS in finance, business, mathematics, technology, or other related field
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Investment Management, Product Management or Relationship Management
- Strong knowledge of global financial markets and financial institutions.
- Highly dedicated, detail-oriented, and energetic personality, with the ability to work and thrive within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver complex solutions.
- Demonstrable, directly related product development work experience. Familiarity with major data, research and analytics platforms a plus
- Excellent presentation skills - written and verbal. Ability to take on internal and external presentation responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, define and deliver on key initiatives
- Uses conceptual and innovative thinking (i.e., identifying new/different solutions) to solve issues. Looks beyond immediate problems for wider implications and determines best path forward.
- Strong Excel and BI skills
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of BDLC (Business Development Life Cycle)
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $67,600 to $190,100. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
261710 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States