Senior Product Manager (1953)
Trading Platforms Development Team
Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. Our focus is on providing cutting-edge trading technology to keep our clients one step ahead. We offer award-winning desktop, mobile and web applications which provide our clients with the tools they need to be successful.
We're looking for a high-energy, self-starting individual to join our team as a senior product manager within our trading platforms group. You will make an immediate impact, work with the latest technology, watch your projects quickly come to completion and enjoy a competitive compensation package. Responsibilities
Qualifications Required Qualifications
- Review and synthesize feedback into actionable items that will enhance existing or bring new functionality to our various trading platforms
- Define detailed functional specifications for new features based on existing UI/UX paradigms
- Maintain high level operational perspective of multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communication of client needs to the team
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of the group
- Assist with functional reviews and validation during the software development lifecycle
- Become an expert with IB's trading software and award-winning brokerage platform
- Work with product and engineering teams to get a deep understanding of the services and infrastructure that power our global trading systems
- Perform market and competitor analysis
- B.S. or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, Finance
- 3 - 5 years in product/technical management or consulting with focus on product development and delivery
- Experience managing projects through full lifecycle from ideation and inception to implementation and delivery/release
- Highly organized and self-directed with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic
Benefits of Working at Interactive Brokers
- Knowledge of or experience with UI and UX design
- Knowledge of or experience in the financial services sector
- Familiar with key concepts related to trading and financial products
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Stock incentive plan
- Matching 401(k)
- Excellent, company-paid medical plan
- Comprehensive dental and vision plans
- Lunch paid for by the company
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info