Senior Product Manager
Point72 Senior Product Manager A Career with Point72's Product Design Team
Point72's Product Design team merges clever design with the latest technology to deliver a suite of tools to our Investment Professionals to improve efficiency & effectiveness. We work at the intersection of Design, Technology, Data, Fundamental Research, and Investing. We value clarity, collaboration, and quality in our process, products, interactions. What you'll do
As a Product Manager, you will be the product owner, internal expert, and champion for a variety of tools within Point72's front office platform serving Portfolio Managers & Analysts. To be successful, you will work closely with Point72's Investment Teams, Management, and Market Intelligence Research groups to discover & execute on new products & features, following them from conception to reality.
- Roll out new features by working with design & engineering, championing the customer and the metrics we want to move
- Build a vision for your product areas, chart your roadmap, and set measurable quarterly goals to track team execution
- Regularly meet with customers to discover actionable product insights
- Actively market solutions to gain adoption and then iterate on feedback
- Stay on top of developing industry trends and tools, competitors, capabilities and content and how these impact what we do
A relentless drive for improvement of process & experience. The Product Manager has a passion for helping us Invent the Future of Finance.
- The successful candidate has 3+ years in a Product Management role focused on solving problems for Investment Professionals
- Strong knowledge of fundamental research and investment process
- Experience directly interacting with Portfolio Managers and Analysts, and delivering successful software solutions to their unique problems
- Strong project management and execution skills, experience delivering complex solutions
- Experience working through the entire Software Development Lifecycle & the tools that go with it (examples: Jira, inVision, Asana, Sketch)
- Ability to partner with Users, Designers, and Developers to produce the best results
- Strong product instincts & creativity - ability to ideate new solutions to problems by empathizing with the end user and viewing the world from their perspective
Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, we seek to be the industry's premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry's brightest talent. We're inventing the future of finance by revolutionizing how we develop our people and how we use data to shape our thinking. For more information, visit www.Point72.com/working-here .
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.