Senior Private Banker - Bahamas
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Private Bank who are looking to onboard several Senior Private Bankers / a team of bankers who cover traditional markets to work from The Bahamas. This is an International Private Bank. They're offering a competitive package, including high base salary and attractive bonus structure. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Experienced wealth manager with 7+ years of minimum experience.
- Acquisition, development and loyalty of customers in compliance with the regulations in force.
- Knowledge and mastery of financial markets, products, regulations and cross-border.
- Ability to acquire and develop customers in line with the Bank's strategy.
- University degree in finance or banking training deemed equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A work environment on a human and family scale where independence, entrepreneurship and personalization of the relationship take precedence.
- Attractive employment conditions and pension benefits.
- An original compensation system.
- Significant autonomy and flexibility in your daily management.
- A close link with the General Management of the Bank.