Senior Operations Associate
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TimesSquare Capital Management LLC
- 18 Apr 19
General Purpose: The Senior Operations Associate will perform various Operational tasks related to Performance, GIPS Composites, Trade support, and Reconciliations. Additionally, this role requires supporting portfolio managers, traders and sales and marketing staff on information requests.
TimesSquare is a respected, boutique investment management firm that is registered with the SEC, with 55 employees and more than $16 billion in assets under management. TimesSquare serves a range of sophisticated institutional clients, and focuses on Domestic and International Equity Growth strategies. The Firm is located in New York City.
- Validation of account level total returns both gross and net on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Adherence to firms GIPS policies and procedures. Review and analyze composite returns. Coordinate annual review with external examiner.
- Maintain and reconcile Performance with Factset. Run internal client reports as needed.
- Research and review performance dispersion across strategies/accounts daily/monthly.
- Review accounts for significant cash flow activity adjusting performance as needed.
- Assist Sales & Marketing team on ad hoc requests for performance, characteristics, attribution.
- Confirmation of trade allocations with broker dealers. Majority of confirmations are managed with Omgeo CTM and Oasys.
- Update and adjust trades within automated trading system.
- Provide necessary reporting and escalation to trade desk and management to ensure timely clearance of all trades.
- Review missing and mismatched confirms and resolve discrepancies with trade desk and broker representatives.
- Maintenance and review of failed trade report and resolve failed trades.
- Maintain delivery instructions for trading accounts.
- Assist in the maintenance of broker (allocation) budgets and assist in reconciliation of commission budgets with brokers.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Update trading system with intraday events (e.g., contributions and withdrawals).
- Assist in the maintenance of compliance rules in the order management system.
- Review daily compliance alerts.
- BA/BS in related field
- 5+ years of related experience in performance, GIPS, trade support, compliance, or operations
- Experience using one or more trading or portfolio accounting systems (Longview experience a plus)
- Experience using Factset is preferred
- Professional demeanor and ability to work well with senior investment managers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- The Firm offers a competitive base salary, annual bonus, with long term attractive benefits.
TimesSquare Capital Management, LLC (TSCM) is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity and transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, sexual orientation, age, marital, partnership, familial, or caregiver status, national origin, alienage or citizenship, ancestry, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, veteran or military status, domestic violence, stalking or sex offense victim status, unemployment status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
TSCM’s policy regarding equal employment opportunity applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, job assignments, promotions, working conditions, scheduling, benefits, wage and salary administration, disciplinary action, termination, and social, educational and recreational programs.
TSCM is also committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other federal, state, and local laws designed to ensure equal employment opportunities to qualified employees with disabilities and/or pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions consistent with this policy and applicable law.