Senior Onboarding Operations Analyst
What you will do
As a Senior Onboarding and Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for onboarding new customers onto our technology platform and overseeing the overall process. You will connect to our customer's databases, ingest their data, and review the record and implementation quality to ensure each customer is properly configured. You will become a subject matter expert in our database configurations, data flows, and systems. We will rely on you to troubleshoot and solve configuration issues with speed and accuracy. As a member of a rapidly growing company, you will be entrusted to concurrently manage many new customer onboardings and tickets. You are expected to proactively communicate the current status, next steps, and proposed solutions with both internal stakeholders and customers. Responsibilities
- Own and manage the Onboarding process of new customers across the team
- Obtain customer data, ingest it into our systems, and test the quality and expected functionality
- Is able to manage multiple ongoing projects and customer facing communication
- Quickly own and resolve relevant support tickets, explain the breakdown, and suggest process improvements for reoccurring cases
- Query and extract data using common computer language's including SQL, C#, and Python
- Communicate status updates and next steps by phone and email to internal stakeholders and customers
- Work diligently and collaboratively with members of other teams to meet or exceed communicated Service Level Agreements
- Communicates with clarity against the work they are leading and ensures that the priorities of others are considered
- Applies solutions to issues or problems that occur and takes an end to end view
- Uses judgment to identify and resolve day-to-day problems
- Recognize setbacks and risks to expectations and escalate as required
- Become a subject matter expert in the dealership management system and data extraction topics
- Own the initial and ongoing data quality of assigned customers
- Prioritize and manage concurrent work streams without supervision
Your friends and colleagues know you to be
- Bachelors' degree
- 4+ years' professional experience (auto or databases a plus)
- Has experience leading a team and or an entire process
- Comfortable with technology, and an understanding of process-based tools
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Project Management experience
- A natural leader, empathetic, and team player
- Coachable, collaborative and solutions oriented
- A clear and succinct verbal and written communicator
- One who enjoys process and mastery of technical detail
- Proactive and assumes an ownership mindset
What we offer
- Extreme Ownership - Jocko Willink
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution - Jim Huling Chris McChesney, Sean Covey
- Drive - Daniel Pink
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://careers.ihsmarkit.com/benefits.php.
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated minimum base salary for this role would be $62,873. Compensation will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the applicant.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.