Senior Manager - Investor Relations
Job Description Primary Responsibilities:
- Prepare materials for Moody's quarterly earnings releases and Board meetings, non-deal roadshows, and industry conferences attended by investors and Moody's senior management.
- Collaborate with Moody's financial planning and corporate controller teams to identify and verify financial data and trends.
- Respond to investors' questions and information requests.
- Content preparation and logistics management for Moody's Investor Day events.
- Track, analyse and communicate insights from Wall Street analysts' earnings and valuation models.
- Track shareholder ownership and communicate insights.
- Participate in investor meetings with senior management.
- Devise content updates to Moody's investor relations website.
- Develop and relay expertise on Moody's businesses, debt issuance, and capital market activities through review of internal and external sources, discussions with management and other employees.
- Monitor and analyze announcements, earnings calls, attendance at conferences, financial results, and other market events for the information services industry.
- Target investors for Moody's to meet with for non-deal road shows and conferences.
- Help devise criteria for and carry out new initiatives for proactive investor outreach and self-assessment of marketing programs.
- Oversee meeting logistics including assuring materials and facilities are available, and travel arrangements are properly coordinated.
- Contribute to production of IR-related materials presented to the Moody's Board of Directors.
- Assure IR compliance with internal and external regulatory authorities.
- Lead ad-hoc initiatives and projects.
- MBA, CPA or advanced degree in finance preferred; BA/BS degree required.
- 8 or more years of business experience, with investor relations or a translatable background or (examples could include banking, equity or credit research).
- Capital markets expertise and familiarity with Wall Street research; knowledge of information services industry a plus.
- Excellent quantitative and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Professional demeanor and integrity. Must be able to manage sensitive information in confidence and with discretion.
- Strong PC skills, especially MS Powerpoint and Excel, and ability to adapt to other technologies as required.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.