Manage commercial credit risk for foreign exchange international payments for a global financial services firm. Execute Risk Management strategies for FXIP. Role requires experience in Capital Market risk, Credit and Fraud Risk.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the credit risk strategy for FXIP and other business lending products, which includes targeting, underwriting, capacity, loan terms, and product enhancements.
- Review and improve risk management policies, tools and capabilities.
- Monitor and analyze portfolio performance.
- Analyze credit and fraud losses, recommend strategies for loss prevention and report on all aspects of FX portfolio. and recommend strategies for loss prevention and growth optimization
- Drive in-depth analytics and collaborate with the Decision Science team to enhance economic logic that supports core risk management decisions
- Credit risk management experience with an in-depth understanding of the end-to-end credit lifecycle, credit metrics and processes and P&L drivers of small businesses
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Experience with SAS, SQL, Python, and translating data insights to strategies
- Experience with managing Credit and Fraud risk for Capital Markets related products is preferred.
Keywords: SAS, SQL, Python, Credit Risk, FX, Credit & Fraud, Analytics
Refer to Job #23636 – and send MS Word attached resume to Mark Santiccioli, firstname.lastname@example.org │For More Opportunities, visit www.analyticrecruiting.com