Senior Java Engineers/Architects
We are hiring Senior Java Engineers/Architects
in multiple locations
to join our teams in (Vancouver, BC CA, Redwood City, CA or New York, NY). Currenex is a market-leading technology provider offering the FX community high-performance technology and deep pools of liquidity for anonymous and disclosed trade execution. What you will do
What we value
- You will focus on developing core server components and APIs for our trading platform with some opportunities for full-stack development.
- You will work closely with your feature team, other dev teams, product management, QA and support through the full development lifecycle.
- You will work on challenging problems in a collaborative atmosphere and you will be supported by experienced peers and expected to write clean, maintainable, and performant code.
Bonus points for
- You possess excellent understanding of Java
- You have deep understanding of all stages of the development lifecycle
- You show commitment to writing clean, well-tested, code- interest in high performance, distributed applications
- You have excellent object-oriented design skills
- You have degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent on-the-job education
- Architect level candidates must possess 10+ years experience demonstrating strong low latency Java expertise
- Engineers should have a minimum of 5+ yrs similar experience
- Expertise writing high frequency trading applications a big plus
- Comfort working in a Linux environment
- Experience with high performance, distributed applications