We are working with a leading top-tier private bank undergoing a team build and looking to fill multiple roles in their IT Audit division. The Auditor would be expected to maintain effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm’s compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions.
- Minimum 2 years work experience, with 1 year minimum auditing experience
- Possess a degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or equivalent
- Technology skills including:
- Information Technology General Controls (ITGC)
- Database platforms (SQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Experience with risks and mitigating controls
- Systems and security administration and configuration of servers and desktops (UNIX, Windows, directory services etc.)
- Security risks related to web, mobile, web services, and client/server architectures
- Security within the software development lifecycle.
- Data and log analysis (using SQL and Splunk) and visualisation (using Spotfire, Tableau, QlikView or other) would be useful but not required
- System Development Life Cycle
- Ability to work effectively across a large audit team, understanding the team's role in the overall strategy of the firm
- Written and verbal communication skills a must; strong interpersonal skills essential. Job requires frequent interaction with technology management
- Must be able to multitask while managing both time and work load
- Must be highly motivated with strong analytical skills, willing and able to learn new business and system processes quickly