Senior HR Operations Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Senior HR Operations Analyst position is responsible for supporting the HR division as part of the HR Operations Team. This position is also responsible for reporting and works with all CME workers to assist them with inquiries providing first level support and escalating to COEs as needed.
• Regularly reviews and addresses all HR JIRA tickets, providing first level support for all HR functions, escalating issues appropriately. Ensures SLAs are met with the highest levels of customer service.
• Partner with Employee Relations and HR Business Partner teams to support the offboarding process for employees, including exit interviews, leaver documentation (including severance agreements) and other administration
• Perform first level process and technical support for all HR systems and escalates issues appropriately.
• Review, audit and ensure integrity and compliance of the transactional data into Workday HCM, including new hires, terminations, transfers, and pay rate changes.
• Ensure all processes in full employee lifecycle are consistent across the regions, with awareness of local laws and regulations.
• Maintain HRIS data integrity through data audits ensuring path to resolution when discrepancies are identified. Manages corrections for Workday HCM transactions and data, as needed.
• Partner with HR users and liaisons within the organization to define requirements for ad-hoc report requests. Makes recommendations and develops and tests final report using the Workday HCM or other HR systems. Provides guidance to the team on complex requirements or in building the report in Workday HCM.
• Perform testing for system fixes and enhancements. Responsible for validating expected outcomes and executing regression testing. Provides recommendation to move these into the production environment when testing has been successfully completed.
• Provide second level support for complex employee documentation, including employment contracts and severance agreements. Manage probation period process for non-U.S. locations, including communication with managers and issuing the relevant documentation.
• Assist the Global Mobility and Immigration team with administration support including right to work checks, visa processing, I-9 reverifications, relocation and transfer support, and payment processing support.
• Assist the Benefits team with the absence program administration including, entering and processing family leave in Workday and creating any related documentation as needed.
• Assist with payroll preparation to ensure all employee changes are accurately processed prior to payroll deadline, as needed for each region.
• Manage and adhere to records retention schedules.
• Continuously review and update processes within HR documentation and user manuals.
• Fulfill any additional, ad-hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business