Senior Group Manager, Client Service
Client Service Description:
- Leads a client service/support area consisting of multiple teams.
- Develops and implements policies to ensure client satisfaction and leads key client service initiatives.
- Maintains familiarity with industry best practices and seeks opportunities to implement as appropriate.
- Participates in long-term or strategic planning for the Client Services/Support function designed to improve the overall client service experience and improve team productivity and quality.
- Resolves the most complex issues or inquiries from senior-level or key individuals at clients, as needed.
- Maintains relationships with senior business leaders to report client trends and needs.
- May provide forward-looking and strategic insight on client issues to drive future revenue growth.
- Sets strategic priorities on initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Determines needed improvements through review and analysis of problems reported.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Manages a client service/support area through other managers.
- Responsible for the achievement of area goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
- Area supports a variety of complex client accounts.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required with an MBA preferred.
- 10-15 years of total work experience with at least 3-5 years of management experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.