Senior Full-Stack Engineer - Enterprise Trading Network I0I
The Bloomberg IOI (Indications Of Interest) Network is globally recognized as the industry-leading source for real-time pre-trade liquidity discovery and post-trade market share analytics. It connects institutional investors with the brokers that can help them realize their investment strategies. It also brings transparency to the market and allows brokers to compete with each other on objective metrics. Our clients access the power of the network through a suite of real-time data and premium analytics products that we build and maintain.
You need to have:
- Rapidly absorb new technologies while building domain knowledge.
- Learn to solve for consistency, high availability, disaster recovery, and scalability in a distributed context.
- Build high throughput and low latency service-oriented applications.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and dynamic work environment.
We'd love to see:
- Experience designing and building client workflows and user interfaces.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and communication.
- Development experience with C/C++.
- Experience in all aspects of software development life cycle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field.
- 3+ years of development experience with C++ or Java.
- Development experience with Python.
- Familiarity with distributed open-source infrastructure such as Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
- Interest in learning about and writing asynchronous event-driven software using coroutines (Boost ASIO etc.)
- Familiarity with automated unit, integration, and system testing, particularly in containerized environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Are you excited by these challenges and have a passion for technology? If so, we want to talk to you!