Senior Front Office Quant Developer
This role is in the Pricing Services team within Quantitative Strategies Technology (QST). Our team develops and supports client-side and middle-tier software in .NET (F# and C#) and Python, which delivers trade pricing and risk analytics to the front office - sales and trading -- in both Fixed Income and Equities businesses.
You will develop trading software end to end, from collecting requirements, design, and coding, to testing, deployment, and production rollout.
You will collaborate with a word-class group of quants and technologists.
You will be working on a trading floor, integrated with and responding to your end users.
You will be exposed to range of asset classes.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
We look to you to bring
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Detailed hands-on knowledge of the .NET platform, C# or F# languages, and/or strong Python experience.
- Practical knowledge of good software practices - automated tests, continuous integration, agile methodologies.
- Undergraduate degree with honors in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics, or equivalent level commercial experience.
- Strong communication skills; able to discuss technology with non-technical people and to learn financial and quantitative concepts on the fly.
- Interest in the interplay between technology and finance.
- Readiness to work in a demanding, front office setting, with rapidly changing requirements.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and comfortable operating with only light supervision.
- Experience with any of these is a plus: functional programming, WPF, microservices, web development, financial products.
What will you learn?
- Learn to tailor technology solutions to short and long term business needs.
- Formal and informal training from experts functional programming, financial products, and quantitative finance.
- Contribute both to mature, industry-leading systems and to cutting-edge, greenfield developments.
- Discover what it takes to write, review, test, and release high-demand software as part of a collaborative, global team.