- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Finance team has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior FA who is self-driven, and stakeholder focused, while possessing excellent analytical and communication skills. New organizational changes offer the opportunity for several new avenues to create impactful and meaningful analysis that drives senior business leaders' decision making. Key responsibilities will include:
- Forecasting and Analysis
- Develop and further existing analysis related to revenue recognition; and project profitability.
- Liaise with business stakeholders at various levels to ensure analysis provides proper insights
- Work across various systems and teams to ensure data integrity, in order to drive accurate analysis
- Effectively summarize findings; recommendations and share with stakeholders to deliver optimal results
- MA Management Reporting:
- Help lead management reporting effort related to division revenue and income statement
- Drive regular management reporting that highlights operational performance and speaks to risks / opptys
- Create quarterly/semiannual reporting to further understanding of key performance drivers
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other business discipline
- 3 to 5 years of financial planning and analysis experience , preferably within software or tech
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage projects including regular planning processes and ad-hoc analytical projects
- Able to work both self-directed as well as part of a team
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with sometimes competing priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Hyperion planning is a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.