Senior FIX/FIXML API Testing and Certification Analyst
The Senior FIX/FIXML API Testing and Certification Analyst, with a primary focus on BrokerTec Quote, is responsible for providing CME Group API certification and testing support within the established SLA and customer service guidelines. Requires a deep, independent level of technical and business expertise, supported markets, test environments, access methods, and interoperability.
This role participates in the BrokerTec Quote service/product API development and alignment to User Interface (UI)functionality. Evaluates the API and business need to develop certification criteria, serves as an escalation point for team members to resolve advanced technical questions, partners with cross functional teams to integrate new technology, partner with relationship management teams to inform and onboard customers, drive improvements in the stability of the test environments, and mentoring CSET teammates. Principal Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with the BrokerTec Quote API/UI vendor for customer integration and support.
- Provide advanced API development technical support via phone, email or in person for customers, teams or partner exchanges developing to or integrating with the CME Group API's, with a primary focus on Broker Tec Quote, with CSET customer service guidelines, with an independent level of SME technical and business expertise, with a deep understanding of the API's, certification standards, supported environments, partner exchanges, access methods, and interoperability.
- Provide second level support for certification process with any business or API related questions.
- Translate feedback from clients regarding gaps in UI and API functionality.
- Work with product team to align gaps between UI and API.
- Identify certification requirements and best practices and participate in the requirements definition process.
- As needed develop applications or tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the CSET team. Provide training necessary for the team members to support and use the applications and tools.
- Apply project management skills to coordinate with various core project team members to define and execute operational readiness critical functional API changes for Globex, OTC and for partner exchanges.
- Manage heightened awareness phases.
- Make recommendations for new applications, tools, products, and procedures.
- Participate in customer education opportunities with the customer relationship managers.
- Deliver customer facing demos for the front-end UI.
- Innovation: Provide CME Group business team with ideas for new features .
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.