Senior ESG Analyst, Global Private Equity Investor, New York, USA or Sydney, Australia
Our client is a Global Private Equity firm with a truly international presence and an exemplary track record that has rapidly established itself as a leading investor within the industry.
We are recruiting a Senior ESG Analyst to join the Responsible Investment team, either in New York or Sydney.
Working closely with the Head of Responsible Investment you will play a key role in driving strategic initiatives that further ESG integration across the platform, coordinating cross-functionally to develop and implement initiatives that deepen the Firm's commitment to ESG and Impact at the corporate level and across all asset classes, spanning private equity, private debt, real estate, and infrastructure and real assets. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Head of Responsible Investment and other members of the Responsible Investment team to develop and implement program management to support the Firm's ESG initiatives
- Manage projects end-to-end; ensure ESG initiatives are progressing in accordance with ESG Strategic Plan
- Manage production of corporate ESG Report; coordinate UN PRI reporting and responses to rating agencies and surveys, such as MSCI, Sustainalytics, and ISS
- Develop ESG-related marketing materials, including customized presentations for investor meetings, materials for various events such as annual meetings, white papers, press releases, website, etc.
- Monitor global ESG trends, providing insights to leadership and developing and delivering training to internal colleagues
- Strong understanding of ESG
- Experience working within ESG or corporate sustainability preferred
- Demonstrable interest in the private markets
- Meticulous attention to detail; strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to multi-task and manage time across multiple projects/deadlines in a detail-oriented environment
- Excellent analytical skills, including comfort working with large data sets