Senior Director with Leveraged Finance / Debt Capital Markets experience
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch Ratings currently seeks a Senior Director with Leveraged Finance experience to join our Corporate Finance Business and Relationship Management (BRM) team in New York City, particularly with experience in the Energy / Natural Resources sectors. As part of the Banker and PE Marketing team within BRM, the candidate will work closely with a Managing Director with extensive Leveraged Finance experience & other senior BRM professionals. The primary role will be responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with both Corporate issuers a well as Leveraged Finance Bankers, primarily in the Natural Resources sector (for North America).
The team's principal objective is to generate new Corporate Finance rating mandates through consistent and targeted marketing and relationship development. As a member of the team, the candidates' efforts will be focused on the aspects of team's outreach directed at Bankers, CFOs / Treasurers and PE professionals.
- Creating, coordinating and implementing outreach to key new target clients with the goal of new revenue generation;
- Researching marketing angles or areas where Fitch can differentiate itself from the competition
- Maintaining awareness of market conditions, trends, developments in corporate debt markets;
- Taking lead in all aspects of client presentations & market analyses
- Developing marketing case studies and presentation slides dedicated to the Natural Resources sector
- Lead business development efforts with senior investment bankers in the leveraged finance and / syndicated loan debt capital markets space
- Drive revenue growth, client retention and market penetration in the leveraged finance and syndicated loan space
- Work closely with colleagues to achieve group revenue goals
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience in Leveraged Finance, Debt Capital Markets, M&A, type functions; such experience likely to come from having worked within investment or commercial banking, capital markets
- Experience in the Energy sector
- Client Coverage experience preferred;
- Ability to communicate strategic initiatives, strategically identify customer needs, create actionable solutions and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel as required
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp