Senior Director - Leveraged Finance
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch Ratings currently seeks a Senior Director with Leveraged Finance experience to join our Corporates Business and Relationship Management (BRM) team in New York. As part of the Banker and Private Equity Marketing team within BRM, the candidate will work closely with a senior team of experienced Leveraged Finance professionals. The primary role will be responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with PE firms and Leveraged Finance Bankers.
The principal objective is to generate new Corporate rating mandates through relationship development and consistent, targeted marketing
- Efforts shall be focused on developing new and enhancing existing relationships with senior PE and banking professionals, ultimately leading to new ratings mandates, revenue opportunities and dialogue across the fixed income capital markets
- Liaise with other BRM colleagues in New York (Banker, PE, Issuer and Investor teams), as well as EMEA groups to coordinate firm messaging, target lists and assist in the development of relationships
- Responsible for research, development, preparation and presentation of arguments to external parties highlighting factors which differentiate Fitch and its published ratings and research from the competition
- Developing pitch books, marketing case studies and content to a specific sector or vertical for an upcoming or prospective meeting
- Creating, coordinating and implementing outreach plans
- Minimum of 10+ years' experience in Leveraged Finance from a bulge bracket bank in Leveraged Capital Markets/Syndicate or LevFin or Sponsor Coverage - there is a preference for individuals with a capital markets / syndicate background
- Ability to travel as required
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .