Senior Director - Issuer Marketing
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch Ratings currently seeks (4)
Senior Directors with Fixed Income / Debt Capital Markets (IG and/or Leveraged Finance) and client coverage skills to join our Corporates, Business and Relationship Management (BRM) team in New York City. As part of the Issuer Marketing team within BRM, the candidate will work closely with senior BRM professionals who are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Corporate borrowers/issuers and having them engage Fitch for new ratings. We are seeking candidates with banking backgrounds primarily in 1) Consumer-Retail
OR 2) Business Services/ TMT
OR 3) Healthcare
OR 4) Industrials and Transportation.
Day-to-day activities include:
• Responsible for research, development, preparation and presentation of marketing messages to external parties highlighting factors which differentiate Fitch and its published ratings and research from the competition
• Taking lead on preparation of client presentations, market analyses, post-meeting follow-ups, and data gathering for near-term and longer-term initiatives
• Liaise with other BRM colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Chicago (Banker, PE and Investor teams), as well as EMEA groups to coordinate firm messaging, target lists and assist in the development of relationships
• Minimum of 10+ years' experience in Debt Capital Markets (IG and/or Leveraged Finance), Coverage, Corporate Finance, M&A, Advisory type functions; such experience likely to come from having worked within investment or corporate banking
• Experience in 1) Healthcare 2) Industrials and Transportation 3) Consumer-Retail 4) Business Services/ TMT.
• Ability to travel as required
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .