- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: New York, NY, USAWe are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a passion for new technologies and the desire to continuously learn and improve their craft. We are looking for a hands-on individual with a strong focus on scripting, automation, continuous integration and deployment. Experience with Windows and Linux, Amazon cloud platforms, source control systems, and configuration management tools is essential.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Ability to code and script
• Experience with systems and IT operations
• Experience with frequent, incremental code testing, integration and deployment
• Strong grasp of automation tools
• Data management skills
• A strong focus on business outcomes
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Automation of repetitive tasks, application and system monitoring, version control, disaster recovery, security, system scalability, troubleshooting system issues.
• Hands on individual with a strong focus on automation, high availability, fault tolerance, scalable and elasticity infrastructure setup
• Automate and improve the continuous integration and continuous delivery process
Required Technology Skills:
• Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services
• Databases: PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
• ETL System: CloverDX
• Server-side run-time environment: Node.js
• Apache HTTP Server
• Basic computer networking and firewall concepts
• UNIX shell, Windows PowerShell
• Python, Java, R
Preferred • Familiar with Jenkins automation server
• Familiar with Puppet software configuration management
• Basic Windows and Unix platforms administration
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.