We are looking for a senior data analyst with strong technical skills and a solid working knowledge of Mainframe data analysis tools. The data analyst would support the DA lead in Wealth Management with 2020 audit and project deliverables. The position would require a seasoned data analyst with experience working in an environment with multiple competing priorities. The data analyst will be required to extract, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources, often using complex SQL queries and present this information to stakeholders in a meaningful way. In addition; knowledge of Wealth Management products and data would be highly advantageous for this position.
• Support Wealth Management DA lead in the development of data analytics
• Engage with stakeholders on a regular basis to gather requirements for audits and projects
• Develop new dashboards or make enhancements to existing dashboards using Qlikview
• Minimum of 5 years in a data analytics or data engineering role
• Working knowledge of tools for data analysis in Mainframe including VSAM, Easytrieve and JCL.
• Working knowledge of Teradata