Our client, a trading platform firm, working with a leading Global absolute return hedge fund with over $20bn in assets under management. They are seeking to hire a highly talented Credit COO to lead their Middle Office Operations team. This position may be seated in either London or New York. Our client is highly regarded for their collaborative working culture and excellent reputation for their retention of staff members in comparison to their Wall Street Competitors.
- Strong familiarity with cloud architecture (AWS/Azure etc) to support the infrastructure design and implementation teams.
- SOC development.
- DevSecOps skills to challenge security platform threats such as CI/CD and Infrastrucure as Code (IAC).
- Provide key IT guidance in a security environment.
- A BA of similar discipline with 10 years of experience or Masters degree with 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Strong understanding of Information Security.
- Strong exposure to security systems including proxy servers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, data leakage protection, endpoint tools, etc.
- Monitor and develope AWS architecture adn O365.
- Good DevSecOps experience along with CI/CD pipeline and IAC.
- IT auditing experience in a security environment.
- Strong Python and PowerShell scripting.
- Familiarity with analyst skills: (traffic analysis, event correlation) and development IPS/IDS/SIEM/DLP/EDR deployment.
To discuss this excllent role further, please send your full cv to firstname.lastname@example.org