Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Our client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Senior Credit Risk Analyst for their downtown Manhattan location.
• Review and analyze monthly US CRM portfolio reports used by regional senior management to manage and monitor credit risk across our client's legal entities.
• Analyze data used for CRM reports and determine credit risk movements in counterparties, industries, countries and asset classes.
• Assist with the management of the US Credit Risk Executive Committee by preparing materials, creating the agenda, writing meeting minutes and other general administrative tasks.
• Prepare ad-hoc presentations on the US CRM portfolio presented to senior management, auditors or regulators.
• Assist with the fielding of request from auditors and regulators.
• 3-5 years' or more experience in a control function (e.g., risk/finance/reporting) in a large financial institution.
• General knowledge of credit risk concepts such as limits, concentrations, default probability, loss-given-default and other credit risk metrics.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Sound analytical critical thinking skills with problem solving abilities
• Data analysis and interpretation
• Presentation and MIS reporting skills (i.e. Powerpoint) and strong writing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills in interacting with other various local and international team members. Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.