The Senior Accountant is responsible for Trust entity accounting tasks, analyze corporate financial data, prepare monthly and quarterly reporting, and help with regulatory filings and requests. The Senior Accountant will identify and resolve data issues, create reports, and help prepare for internal and external audits. They will also assist in FP&A tasks such as headcount and management reporting.
• Create and complete journal entries, support documentation, and reconciliations for two Trust companies.
• Autonomously operate within corporate accounting processes and/or a specific function, such as revenue and expense accruals.
• Analyze corporate financial data, perform checks and balances, and maintain records of assets, liabilities, and profit and loss.
• Complete daily, monthly, and quarterly deliverables in a timely manner. Deliverables include monthly/quarterly management reports for both Trust companies including Balance Sheet, and Income Statement with commentary for variances.
• Prepare monthly reporting packages for review such as financials by region, regional scorecards, and headcount metrics.
• Assist with filing for quarterly Call report and Regulation W reporting for both Trust companies.
• Prepare requested information and communicate with necessary parties associated with internal and external audits.
• Create and maintain electronic records using various systems according to department policies and procedures.
The Senior Accountant role is hybrid remote requiring 3 days per week in the Manhattan office, so please only apply if you have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, the range is $100-120k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me at **email@example.com**