- $130 - $165
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 19 Apr 18
Senior Business Analyst + Vice-President
Location: New York, NY, USA
Salary: $130 - $165
My client, working for a Global Investment Bank in Midtown require a VP level Business Analyst to play a leading role across a variety of Regulatory Operations initiatives. This is a unique opportunity that will provide exposure across a vast array of key regulatory issues.
You will be asked to participate in regulatory projects of various sizes and scopes. Examples include regulatory inquiries and audits, small and large scale rule change initiatives (e.g., CAT), root cause analysis of control framework exceptions, reporting enhancements (e.g., Blue Sheets reengineering), etc. For this reason, it is integral applicants have experience with regulatory reporting requirements of a U.S. Broker / Dealer (TRACE, MSRB, OATS, Blue Sheets, Reg Sho, LOPR, Large Trader, ACT, INSITE, etc.)
The hiring managers are looking to build out an internal VP talent pool, versed in increasing the technical defences across the Global Markets and Banking arena. This is to include a combination of both permanent and contract resource, ranging from Business Analysts to Program Managers. Initially they are looking to build out a foundation of permanent talent, so ALL the requirements are at the VP level. Once we have identified and filled these positions, we will beginning looking for junior staff and contractors.
- Work efficiently with a view to high-quality work product and quick-to-market solutions.
- Liaise with Operations management and staff to understand their roles and challenges.
- Liaise with IT management and staff to interpret / clarify requirements.
- Support system testing and creation of user documentation.
- Constantly seek to improve own capacity, skills and expertise.
- Preferred: Excellent data manipulation and end user computing tool development skills (i.e. including competence in some subset of: SQL queries, MS Office macros & scripting, MS Visual Studio, similar desktop tools)
To apply, please respond to this advertisement, attaching your latest resume or email me directly at email@example.com