- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Business Analyst
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Senior Business Analyst - CRM and Analytics is a key member of Business Systems Delivery (BSD) team, responsible for delivering innovative SaaS technology solutions by analyzing business needs and applying analytical methods to enable data-driven decisions.
The Senior Business Analyst - CRM and Analytics require the competencies of a business analyst in understanding the business needs and framing the business problem, a technology product manager in identifying how technology addresses business use cases, and a ScrumMaster driving agile teams to implement SaaS applications.
The Senior Business Analyst - CRM will work on a range of data and technology projects that focus on cloud and AI. The Senior Delivery Manager will also work on highly visible roadmap programs and acquisition integration projects. The Senior Delivery Manager will report to a Vice President and will work closely with product owners, software developers, solution architects, testers and DevOps engineers.
A successful Senior Delivery Manager must be both a leader who can work with vendor partners, stakeholders and drive agile teams; and an individual contributor who can develop project management, release plans, and business analysis deliverables. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
- Define a compelling project vision with measurable success criteria based on business needs.
- Analyze business problems and propose innovative solutions based on rigorous data analysis.
- Drive release planning, estimation, sprint execution, and deployment.
- Lead requirements/feature prioritization and design workshops.
- Develop the project plan, project scope, and requirements traceability matrix.
- Develop the Test Strategy and drive the validation of the acceptance criteria.
- Drive change management initiatives for new projects and applications.
- Manage stakeholders and foster timely and data-driven decision-making.
- Drive change management and business, technology, and operational readiness plans.
- Develop stakeholder communications, progress reports, and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, software engineers, testers, project managers, and architects.
- Track project budgets and manage at a detailed level.
- Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, change and dependency management. Encourage the active use of a strong risk management framework with the project teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field. Agile ScrumMaster certification or Agile Product Owner certification required. PMP (PMI) Certification is desirable.
- Minimum 8+ years of business analysis and Agile ScrumMaster experience in SaaS implementations and technical integrations
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com as an administrator and/or developer and minimum 1+ year of Salesforce Lightning implementation experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in JIRA as an administrator and/or developer.
- Strong ability to be both an individual contributor and a team leader. Agile Scrum Master or Agile Product Owner experience highly preferred.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Strong communications, analytical and management skills with the ability to present quantitative and technical concepts to both business executives and technical teams.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and controls for SOX applications.
- Strong vendor management and stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive decisions and mediate conflicting views.
- Manage daily standups, escalations, issues and risks, and change management plans to ensure adequate attention to impediments with potential impact to time/quality/resources.
- Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, and forward thinking.
- Broad knowledge of capital markets and the role that Moody's Corporation plays within them.
- Proven track record of interfacing with multiple levels of the organization. Management Consulting/Big 4 experience preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.