Senior Brand & Marketing Manager, Global Audit & Assurance
- Are you a seasoned senior brand and marketing professional with a proven track record of designing, producing and executing strategic programs?
- Are you an agile, responsive and client-focused communicator who can architect high-level brand and marketing strategies that align to business priorities - and the ability roll up your sleeves to execute tactics alongside your team?
- Do you have a penchant for detail, thrive on discovering and making connections between people and ideas, a desire to gather and apply data-driven insights, and prioritize successful outcomes - and work with stakeholders across geographies and business areas?
- If you have said "yes" to all the above, we're looking for an experienced professional like you to drive brand and marketing initiatives for Deloitte Global Audit & Assurance.
Deloitte has an opportunity for a Senior Manager, Brand and Marketing
to support the brand and marketing strategy and execution of priority projects supporting the Global Audit & Assurance business.
You will report to our Digital Marketing and Communications Strategy leader and serve as a trusted advisor to key business leaders and stakeholders around the world. Supporting a range of initiatives from brand strategy and governance to development of eminence and marketing materials, you will work within an extended virtual team of communicators to elevate Deloitte Audit & Assurance brand and marketing by enabling stakeholders to deliver a cohesive, consistent and high-touch experience for clients on a global basis. Work you'll do:
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
- Serve as the brand and marketing strategic advisor to business leaders and stakeholders in Global Audit & Assurance
- Develop and execute the Global Audit & Assurance strategy for brand and marketing in alignment with digital and communications team members
- Lead marquee brand and thought leadership campaigns in order to increase Deloitte's external reputational awareness
- Maintain and grow relationships with stakeholders including: Global Audit & Assurance leadership; Deloitte Global Brand, Communications, Digital, Social Media and Insights teams; and an extended community of brand and marketing professionals worldwide
- Be a champion and ambassador for the Global Audit & Assurance brand, ensuring that it remains relevant and impactful to member firms and developing new directions and/or assets to ensure continued relevance and impact
- Ensure brand executions in local markets aligns and complies with Global guidelines
- Manage the overall portfolio of brand and marketing campaigns and activities to ensure proper prioritization and utilization of appropriate resources
- Oversee and develop marketing content and collateral, including: narrative and messaging, brochures, reports, executive summaries, FAQs, case studies, web and social media copy, digital assets and more
- Manage external vendors, including setting up and managing projects and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Collaborate across the organization with other businesses and global resources to design and deliver best-in-class brand, marketing and digital campaigns
- Plan key initiatives on an annual basis, and as-needed ongoing, for Global Audit & Assurance brand and marketing, including planning and managing budgets
- Develop, track and measure metrics and KPIs to measure success and identify areas for improvement and opportunities
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively, providing input into digital communications strategies
- Manage and mentor/develop professionally junior team members
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make? Who you'll work with:
In Deloitte Global Audit & Assurance, we make an impact by delivering a strong foundation of audit practices across Deloitte. We leverage new ideas and technologies to raise quality standards, drive growth and change, and define the audit of the future. How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible. Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters. To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice. Required:
Education and experience:
- Minimum 12 years of experience in brand and/or marketing, with prior experience in brand and marketing strategy and planning
- Deep understanding of integrated brand, marketing and communications and digital strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Ability to work in a virtual environment and travel internationally as needed
- BA or BS degree in a related field (or equivalent years of experience).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE20GLBGOP006CF0455