Working at a leading Financial Services Consulting firm there is an urgent requirement for a Senior Business Analyst with extensive Capital Markets experience and solid knowledge of regulatory reporting to be involved in a high profile post trade reporting program at a Global Investment Bank.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with end users to capture detailed business requirements and document user requirements
- Understanding of the US and Global regulatory landscape including but not limited to (does not have to be the full list of regs but a sample of them would be very helpful): Dodd Frank (SEC and CFTC), ESMA, MiFiD, SFTR, FRTB, EMIR, FCA, MAS, ASIC, JFSA
- Define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the program
- Monitor regulatory developments, issued by the global regulators ensuring these are documented, shared with appropriate areas and tracked through to implementation
- Support production of governance materials
- Support Testing Strategy and input into the coverage of Test scenarios and conditions ensuring all requirements in scope are tested
- Participating in the testing cycle and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design clarifications
Key experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in Capital Markets as a Senior BA/PM gained from Tier 1/Tier 2 Investment Bank
- Prior experience in post trade reporting ideally project based.
- Solid knowledge of any of the following: CFTC; EMIR; MiFID II; SEC; SFTR; UMR
- Experience and knowledge of Financial and Control/Governance frameworks and processes
- Experience of preparing and issuing a range of key business analysis deliverables
- Experience of communicating with a wide range of stakeholder management