Senior Analytics Engineer
The Team: ClariFI is a platform for constructing, testing, and deploying quantitative equity strategies, used by Investment Management professionals across the globe. As part of the team, you'll be working with a variety of languages and platforms, but primarily focusing on Java and Scala. We incorporate Functional Programming paradigms into several layers of our technology stack, so this is an excellent opportunity to learn or grow these skills.
The Impact: This role includes design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of product features, including collaboration with other development teams, product designers, and QA. Compensation/Benefits Information:
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $55,000 - $150,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits.
For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires .
What's in it for you:
• Build the next generation of Investment Management applications featuring advanced time-series computations, simulations, and interactive visualization
• Expand experience with modern Functional Programing techniques and technologies
• Gain exposure to quantitative finance, working with a highly-skilled set of product specialists
• Design, implement, test, and maintain product features.
• Work directly with business analysts and product specialists to refine requirements
• Participate in daily stand-ups with team
• Solve complex, non-routine problems
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Passionate, smart, and articulate developer
• Java proficiency
• Scala or other functional programming experience a plus
• Able to work well individually and with a team
• Strong academic background and problem solving skills
• Strong work ethic, self-starter, and results oriented
• Interest and experience in finance is a plus
• Experience with AWS a plus
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
267578 Posted On:
Virtual, Colorado, United States