Senior Analyst - Top Power & Infrastructure Investment Bank (NYC)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
A top tier bank is looking for an experienced Analyst to join its Power & Infrastructure Investment Banking team in New York.
Our client is a top investment bank participating in Power & Infrastructure in the Americas. The selected candidate will be a key part of the deal team, executing and structuring transactions.
The candidate will work on financial advisory and you will be responsible for advising clients investing and bidding for the development of projects, with a focus on raising financing and optimising financing sources and structures, and assessing the bankability of project documentation and contractual arrangements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct financial analysis, both for existing clients and on new infrastructure financing opportunities, with an emphasis on financial modelling and valuation
- Research and analyze information and draft transaction/mandate proposals in conjunction with Directors, Executive Directors and/or the Managing Directors
- Establish and maintain contact with clients throughout the due diligence process to obtain/provide information and advice, conduct interviews and relay information regarding the process
- Liaise with other units/product groups within the bank in preparing infrastructure reviews and proposals for clients’ financing needs
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, science, accounting, or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years to maximum 2 years of relevant corporate finance/M&A work experience at a global investment bank
- Deal experience in Infrastructure, Power, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas or Industrials
- Excellent quantitative and financial modelling skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you satisfy all the above criteria, please send your resume to Isabel at email@example.com