Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major metals producer looking to hire an Aluminum Sales Manager to join the team in their US Office.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for enhancing the sales of value-added aluminum products (foundry alloys, ingots, billets, slabs etc.) to the US and LATAM markets, growing the company market share and presence within the regions
- Assist with the evaluation and execution of a new customer portfolio which helps promote low carbon aluminum
- Develop and implement methods to optimise aluminum sales strategies and enhance commercial success across North (and South where possible) America, with an OEM focused portfolio that can add significant value to the company’s revenue generation
- Deliver exceptional sales and relationship-building performance to contribute to the planned progression plan of the role and overall brand expansion
- Reports into US President
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Extensive experience in a commercial / sales role within the base metals industry, preferably having worked for an aluminum producer / manufacturer (can potentially consider someone who excels in other metals e.g. copper, nickel, zinc, lead, tin)
- Strong sales background within the US market having a proven track record of developing a profitable book, excellent relationship management ability and desire to make a significant long-term impact on the business
- Good knowledge of the aluminum market and end-users within North America as well as aluminum supply and demand factors
- Fluency in English, additional languages i.e. Spanish/Portuguese a benefit
- Located in New York / happy to relocate