Job Reference # 193915BR
Do you want to play a vital role in the future of our banking technology? Do you have proven ability to be a change agent, coach and mentor at all levels of an organization? Do you know what it takes to help drive an agile transformation?
We're looking for a Senior Agile Coach who can help us:
• guide application teams in their adoption of agile practices
• work together with other Finance, Risk and Analytics Services technology agile practitioners on the development of adoption strategies
• advise on how to drive agile practices over geographically dispersed teams
• partner with project managers and product owners to coordinate cross team deliveries
• inspire agile transformation and organizational change across our technology teams
• launch, stabilize and optimize new agile development teams
• collaborate across Global Technology and represent the interests of Finance, Risk and Analytics Services technology on Global Technology Agile working groups
• provide consultancy and act as an SME on lean-agile values, principles, and leading industry practices Your team
You'll be working in the Finance, Risk & Analytics Services Technology CTO team as a member of the Developer Transformation team. Finance, Risk & Analytics Services Technology is a global organization with a concentrated presence in NY, Zurich, London and India. We drive technology to support external and regulatory reporting, capital adequacy, liquidity and funding controls and reporting. We also provide technology support to our Integrated Middle Office and Financial Control function in the daily substantiation of P&L and the Balance Sheet. You will be a part of a team of architects supporting each functional area, a supporting group of technologists with expertise in agile, dev ops, and test automation and strategies, as well as a set of program managers to help run governance and adoption programs. Your expertise
• ideally worked as a developer for 10 years and as an agile practitioner for at least 5 years, preferably within the finance sector
• significant experience acting as a teacher and coach in the field of Agile/Lean
• have knowledge of and experience with the application of Agile values, principles, and practices including SAFe, Scrum and Kanban
• excellent track record of working with and applying agile collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence and GitHub
• understand development and testing practices using industry-standard tooling
• excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation skills
• successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines
• bachelor's degree or equivalent (technical school) in computer science About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.