AscendEX, a global digital asset trading platform is looking for a senior accountant, who is bright, dedicated and detail-oriented and has strong reconciliation and accounting skills. The senior accountant’s responsibility includes preparation of daily profit and loss report, monthly end accounting close, financial statement preparations. To be a competitive candidate, you should have solid knowledge of the USGAAP and IFRS and strong financial analysis skills. The competitive candidate should also possess advanced excel skills, be detailed-oriented and highly organized.
- Working closely with the business lines to prepare, valid daily P&L report
- Digital assets balance month end roll-forward schedule that reconciles to the end of month balance including reconciliation by units and reconciliations by functional currency
- Closely working with business line to analyze the new products and presenting the proposal of the accounting treatment to the management team.
- Producing the risk reports according to the policies and procedures
- Impairment of inventory or other assets reserve analysis
- Maintain and update the general ledge related prepaid expenses, fixed assets, intangible assets and other major balance sheet items
- Monthly end accounting close and managerial financials
- Annual Financial Statements preparation including the presentation of financial statements, footnotes preparations.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Knowledge of financial instruments and their accounting
- Strong financial analysis and reconciliation skills
- Experienced in daily P&L production, attribution
- Detail-oriented, very organized, self-motivated
- Holding him or herself to the high professional standard
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ascendex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.