- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- DTG Capital Markets
- 04 Dec 18
Assist the Strategy & Planning Department and responsible for performing tasks in the following areas: annual budget, five-year strategic plan, month-end management reporting close, month-end and quarterly management reports, key performance indicators and various projects.
- Multiple tasks related to producing the annual budget in Hyperion
- Compile complex spreadsheet models and upload to Hyperion
- Gather data from businesses and upload to Hyperion
- Gather project data to be included in budget
- Produce monthly/quarterly management reports.
- Produce monthly/quarterly Key Performance Indicators in Excel.
- Perform data quality assurance activities, including data analyzes and reconciliations.
- Write and execute test cases for UAT on various projects to ensure that results meet business requirements. This task includes:
- Development of expected results in Excel files.
- Reconciliation of solution vs. expected results.
- Follow-up and resolution of gaps.
- Draft Business Requirements documents and work with
- Such additional tasks as may be assigned and arising from the customer profitability, RAROC and business intelligence projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar.
Skills in order of Priority:
- Advanced Excel skills – vlookups, pivot tables, embedded if statements, conditional formatting, manipulating data from manual sources.
- Accounting - Experience with producing the annual budget for a financial institution.
- Prior background with Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Smartview and Qlik Sense.
- Experience performing UAT.
- Banking experience and commercial bank product knowledge preferable.
- Bank profitability background: funds transfer pricing (“FTP”); cost allocations (activity-based cost allocations, (“ABC”)); credit risk (PD, LGD, EAD, etc.), business risk, operational risk and interest rate/market risk – all helpful but not required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and communication (oral and written.)