Sell-Side OMS and Risk Implementation Specialist - New York
Bloomberg Sellside OMS and Risk Implementation team provides our clients exceptional service in the scoping, deployment and integration of our solutions within the framework of their existing businesses. For the TOMS, MARS and DASH products, we partner with Sales and Account Management throughout the sales process to guarantee the solution is a fit for the client's needs. We then work with the client and our Product and Engineering teams to ensure the client has an efficient, exceptional onboarding experience. What's the role?
The Sellside OMS and Risk Implementation team is responsible for:
We'll trust you to:
- Working with Sales to analyze a client's workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps and propose our solution. This will include scoping the solution and presenting it to the client properly as well as communicating missing requirements to Product teams where we have no solution;
- Manage the implementation of any sale we make in line with our standard procedures. Working with our American client base to customize our products to fulfill the client firm's requirements to exacting timelines;
- Ensuring our new clients are setup to extract the maximum benefit from the product;
- Defining procedures for the implementation of any new products;
- Working with Product teams on implementation-related new build to ensure we deliver in line with our commitments;
- Identifying opportunities to expand the product franchise within the client once the implementation has completed.
What do I need to apply?
- Develop detailed project plans and timelines, driving them to completion through agreement with the client and support from internal teams where necessary;
- Own each assigned complex and strategic engagement, acting as the primary day-to-day project management point person working across multiple internal groups and external vendors, driving tasks through to completion within tight deadlines;
- Drive transparency and consistency by clear communication and production of engagement-specific documentation
- Define and promote standard methodologies for project management and implementation of Bloomberg solutions;
- Keep up to date with the latest market reforms and our latest product releases and to continue to challenge yourself in finding out how our various offerings can resolve client needs;
- Leverage your superb knowledge and relationship building skills to build and maintain credible relationships with partners and clients;
- Have a strong understanding of all the asset classes that the various Bloomberg solutions can support and the markets that are in your region.
We'd love to see:
- A working knowledge of the sell side Fixed Income or Equity businesses;
- Proven experience in both independent and collaborative working environments in a fast moving business;
- Proven experience understanding and defining complex workflows;
- Demonstrated history of scoping engagements and gathering requirements;
- Demonstrated history of solving complex problems with a keen eye for detail and a meticulous level of precision.
If this sounds like you:
- Prior experience in Sales or Account Management in the sell side Fixed Income industry;
- Prior experience in TOMS or another Sell-side OMS
- Prior experience in risk and collateral management
- Prior experience in financial derivatives
- 5+ years of professional industry experience in Project Management;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.