Securitization - Portfolio Management & Credit Risk, Associate
Banking Americas - Securitization Team
Portfolio Management and Credit Risk
Target Level: Associate preferred with at least 2 years Bank credit and/or Bank loan operations experience.
The preferred candidate must be proficient at working in a team atmosphere with effective communication skills. Prior experience with the Securitization product is not required but would be a plus. The candidate must be experienced working with Microsoft Office products, Excel in particular.
Primary job functions-
- Prepare credit applications for new Securitization facilities, amendments, and renewals extended to Mizuho corporate and financial institutions clients under time sensitive deadlines. Ensure all required documents are produced and submitted for credit approval. Utilize the Bank's systems to track the process of our credit and rating applications
- Communicate with the mid-and-back offices on timing and deal mechanics to achieve a smooth deal closing including KYC and associated onboarding requirements
- Manage our CLO warehouse structures by screening potential asset names, review CLO portfolio performance triggers, and coordinate funding with the back office.
- Monitor transaction asset performance by reviewing and tracking client servicer reports to mitigate risk.
- Act as a liaison with our back office on transaction issues including invoicing, payment issues, and KYC matters.
- Complete Agent role responsibilities as directed
- Provide support to our Securitization originator team as needed
- Produce various income and portfolio reports
- Ad hoc projects
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho's operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.