Securities Research- Software, VP, NY
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse SR is looking for a Research Associate (RA) or Associate Analyst (ASO) to join our Software Team in our New York office. Highly motivated, diligent, detail-oriented, great teammates are encouraged to apply.
At Credit Suisse, associates play an integral role in the innovation, production and distribution of original research as a member of a Senior Analyst's research franchise. You will gain outstanding exposure to the Software industry as well as to all of Credit Suisse's premiere business franchises. Through your interactions with senior management of the companies under coverage, key opinion leaders within the academic medical community, buy-side clients and your counterparts in sales, trading and fixed income, you will gain extensive industry and company knowledge. Our Research Department is one of the top rated on Wall Street and our Associate program offers you the developmental resources to succeed.
Your future colleagues
- Analyze industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the senior analyst.
- Monitor and maintain financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
- Review business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies followed by the senior analyst.
- Attend industry conferences and medical meetings. Interview thought leading doctors.
- Prepare and format reports; organize data.
- Provide analytical support by maintaining and updating financial and valuation models on companies as well as assist in the development of market models that reflect patient segmentation.
- Assist in writing research notes and reports based on senior analyst's investment theses
At Credit Suisse, Sustainability, Research & Investment Solutions (SRI) is an organization dedicated to supporting the divisions in delivering innovative products, content and solutions to our wealth management, corporate and institutional clients. Being a leader in our core proficiencies is our objective, whether this be providing bespoke advisory on sustainable financing, thematic industry research or best in class house views. With the establishment of SRI, we accelerate the bank-wide evolution, innovation, and response required to support the changing needs of our clients, regulators and the markets in which we operate. Securities Research (SR) is one of the cornerstones of SRI
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic background required (preferably finance, accounting, mathematics, engineering or a quantitative background).
- Equivalent experience of at least 5-8 years with in the similar industry
- Detailed understanding of business modeling and accounting principles.
- Proven ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must.
- Series 7, 63, 86, and 87 required - successful completion will be required shortly after employment begins
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.