This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team supporting a stable but growing business at a major North American Bank. Working on or near the trade floor, this candidate will join an existing hands on RTB (Run The Bank) production support team. This role is within the Client Technology Production Services group based in NY but supports 2400 users across the globe.
The overall group is responsible for:
- Supporting various applications in the Client Technology portfolio including but not limited to:
- Client Relationship Management Platform (SalesForce with Tier1fin.com overlay)
- Client Financial Analytics Portal (Qlikview and Qliksense Powered)
- iPreo, Dealogic and other conference, event and syndicate book building platforms
- Offering technical expertise and support across the entire portfolio of applications
- Managing requests to implement normal/emergency changes, releases and capacity planning.
What will you do?
- Provide user facing front office production support for local and remote users leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Operate in the capacity of a Salesforce Admin (ADM-201 certification preferred)
- Manage releases and coordinate bugs/enhancement with internal development and external vendors
- Support all interfaces to Salesforce running on multiple platform (Java on Linux, SSIS, etc.)
- Work closely and integrate with the CTB (Change The Bank) team to engage in collaborative agile based development
- Influence cross discipline teams on new opportunities in managing Client Intelligence
- Leverage your strong written and verbal presentation skills including creating of documentation in Confluence, PowerPoint and Excel (VBA and pivot charting a plus) to prepare senior management level content
- Work in a two shift rotation to cover 7AM to 6PM EST. Responsibilities include rotational weekend release work + checks
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years working in a production support capacity facing off to demanding front office users within Capital Markets
- Salesforce.com related admin responsibilities such as system configuration and data migration/manipulation.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform services, data/security model, role hierarchy, data loader, apex classes and triggers
- Proven experience with the principles of ITIL Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE.
- Experience with RHEL Unix / Linux / Windows environments and basic scripting (Perl, Bash, Python, Powershell, batch)
- Experience with MS SQL / Sybase or other equivalent relational database. Ability to write on the fly DB statements
- Creates and run scheduled Salesforce reports, adhoc reports and customized analytical reports.
- Disciplined approach to document all processes, issues and user stories in Confluence and Jira
- Strong analytical/critical thinking with the implied ability to continuously multitask and manage priorities
Nice to Have
- Salesforce SFDC ADM-201 certification
- Expereince with BMC Control M preferred, Tidal or other batch scheduling platforms acceptable
- Proven history building proactive application monitoring across all environments via ITRS Geneos, Nagios, AppDynamics, Dynatrace (or equivalent)
- Solid DevOps and automation foundation with related experience to our CI/CD technology stack (BMC Bladelogic, Ansible, Elastic Stack, Splunk, Docker, PCF, Jenkins, Nexus, Git/GitHub, Maven, Fisheye, SonarQube)
- BS/BA with an in depth understanding of Capital Markets which includes all aspects of sales revenue and CRM tools
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team at a world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work, take on progressively greater accountabilities and build close relationships with key stakeholders
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies via internal mobility