Salesforce Senior Developer -Consultant
Salesforce Senior Developer -Consultant
Understanding the digital spaceand preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine howprofits are made and how relationships are created and managed. Wereshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entireindustries. Work you'll do
The Advertising, Marketing andCommerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of webcontent management, digital asset management, and other technology solutions inthe digital marketing and content space. As a member of the team, youwill bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to delivereffective solutions to clients. The team
Our Advertising, Marketing& Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectivesaligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We dothis by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage andinspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technologyplatforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centricexperiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagementoperations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our teambrings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, manyfrom our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients throughthe following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
• (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate
The Salesforce SeniorDeveloper will perform needs assessments applicationsconfiguration. He/She will developrobust solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Lead development workstreams,create project estimates (cost/resources/schedule).
- UsingSalesforce, he/she will analyze and translate business requirements intocustomized solutions.
- Responsible for timely delivery ofproject reporting (status, creep, issues, etc.) and presenting these toclients'.
- Must be legallyauthorized to work in the United States without the need for employersponsorship now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of 2 years' experiencewith programming Languages - APEX, VisualForce.
- Experiencewith Lightning App Builder
- Experience with Salesforce APEXdata loader.
- Ability to travel80%
- Certificationsare a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-joblearning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that greatpeople make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees abroad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportiveculture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrateindividuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibilityto make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered,confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously lookingfor new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy,happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends torelationships with our clients, our people and our communities. Webelieve that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education,giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive socialimpact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploringopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with yourinterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about theorganization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCASCBL318-CM