Salesforce Program Manager, Business Applications
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity encouraging an environment where employees can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective. Fitch is also committed to supporting its employees by advancing conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Fitch's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been established by employees who have joined together as a workplace community based on similar backgrounds or life experiences. Fitch's ERGs are available to connect employees with others within the organization to offer professional and personal support.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide have helped fund a century of growth and enables you to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Group is seeking a Salesforce Program Manager. This manager will be responsible for managing the process and technology implementation which support the core Opportunity to Order with in Fitch. S/he will be responsible for helping develop CRM strategies, managing projects and ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
This role reports to the Director of Business Applications within Fitch Group's IT organization. This position will work closely with multiple business partners across Fitch:
- Sales teams across Fitch Solutions and Fitch Learning
- Ratings BRM team (business relationship management)
- System Integration
This role is responsible for managing relationship with the core Salesforce Product Owners, and ensuring alignment and delivery of projects and enhancements that help with Sales productivity, Sales enablement, and ensure smooth execution of core Sales processes leveraging Salesforce and other applications supporting the Sales eco system. Program Manager will support all core functions from Opportunity to Order
- Salesforce Sales and Customer Success
- Salesforce Einstein
- Salesforce Apttus CLM
- Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ)
- Salesforce Data quality ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop deep functional understanding of the business objectives and mentor technical team to continuously align with business.
- Build methodology for wire framing, requirement gathering, measuring, monitoring and communicating progress to the management on agile projects/ programs.
- Coach and partner with the business product owners for successful long-term success of initiatives in an iterative model
- Keep current in new products and trends from our major vendors and competitors with in CRM systems
- Ensure that Fitch Group is following Industry and Salesforce best practices Project Implementations
- Ideal candidate will form a seamless bridge between functional objectives laid out by the business and IT execution alignment to meet/ exceed expectations.
- Ensure projects and activities are scrutinized and vetted for long-term strategic fit, documented, coordinated, planned and executed in an effective, timely, and financially responsible manner.
- Establish project vision and business case
- Develop reliable, timely budgets for projects and recurring application maintenance expenditures for executive approval
- Select, negotiate and contract with partners for licenses and implementation services
- Manage initiatives from inceptions to successful completions with metric to measure success. SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- At least 10 years of experience in Sales systems and processes supporting Opportunity to Order functions.
- Experience and exposure to leveraging Salesforce for Sales enablement.
- Ability to provide thought leadership around sales technology strategies, financial operations and reporting strategies
- Proven track record of building and leading global leams
- Strong understanding of industry best practices and tools
- Proven ability to lead CRM projects
- Deep knowledge in various Salesforce Modules
- Experience in System integration between CRM and Downstream applications
- Experience with working in cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Experience in managing offshore delivery teams
- Excellent communications and presentation/writing skills
Position will be NYC based. Limited travel required
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.