This is a hands-on developer role and you will be a part of the existing global CRM team.
The Top 5 Must Have's:
- 5 years of Salesforce CRM
- 2 years of lightning web/aura component framework development.
- Implemented Version and Source code control
- At least 1 end to end migration project
- Trailhead record & Platform developer I certification is a must.
- Bachelors degree
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experienced in APEX triggers, classes, batch processes and test methods.
- Experienced in REST API, SOAP API and Enterprise Messaging-bus integration frameworks.
- Salesforce User Interface creation and modification using visual flows.
- Experience with Custom Lightning component development
- Experienced working in a structured release management environment.
- Deep domain knowledge of Salesforce.com Security Model, Approval and Custom Workflow creation.
- Understanding of scrum methodologies.
- Good communication skills, team player and a self-starter.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .