Salesforce Data Associate - Wealth Mgmt
- Base Salary Plus Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Jan 19
A $6+ billion wealth management firm in midtown Manhattan is looking to hire a Salesforce Data Associate who will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. The Salesforce Data Associate will be expected to lead the day-to-day management of Salesforce CRM to maintain client records and Addepar for client portfolio reporting. The successful candidate will be the designated point person on the daily maintenance of Salesforce and related technologies and will work with all departments to help build processes using these technology solutions. 2 - 5 years of Salesforce experience is required.
The main responsibilities of this role will be split between the Salesforce and Addepar systems.
Salesforce CRM duties would include:
- Overseeing and maintaining client records.
- Being the designated lead person on creation of new workflows and reporting capabilities.
- Serving as lead trainer to the advisors within the firm.
- Being the subject matter expert for Client Service Associates across the firm to come to with queries.
- Ensuring proper filing and cataloguing of client documents.
- Using the CRM software to help deliver the service model and commitments to end clients.
Related Technology duties would include:
- Leading the reporting process for LPs, Hedge Funds and PE Funds.
- Working with the individual advisors to help build client reporting templates and reporting solutions for the end client.
- Overseeing and maintaining the onboarding of new clients into the relevant platforms (Client Portal, Salesforce, OKTA, Addepar, Etc.).
- Flexibility, good communication and project management skills are absolutely central to success within this role.
- Maintaining company confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
- Oversee and maintain all entitlement protocols for all systems.
2 - 5 years of Salesforce FSC experience (preferably within a Wealth Management / Asset Management / Financial Services environment).
Proficient in Microsoft Office tools is a necessity.
Experience working as a wealth manager's assistant/associate, experience with Advent, BlackDiamond, WealthTouch, PCR or similar tool, and/or wealth management / family office operations is helpful (although not required).