Sales Team Assistant
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Renaissance Capital
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Renaissance Capital is looking for Junior Fixed Income/Equity Sales. The candidate will support the senior international sales staff by managing client relationships, as well as assisting with logistics for roadshows, maintaining client database and other admin duties
• Distribution of the research product, corporate access, trading platforms and the marketing of the capital market transactions (initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, convertibles) to buy-side clients (mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds etc.).
• Preparation of in-depth competitive analysis of market developments by continuously collecting key data, analyzing trends, creating reports and presentations to meet clientele’s objectives.
• Development of a strategic approach to finding and on-boarding new clients.
• Supporting senior international salesperson sales efforts. Coordinating and facilitating special projects as requested by management.
• Assisting in the organization of conferences and corporate/analyst meetings and trips.
• Processing expenses for Sales team, visas, flights and other logistics
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Economics/Finance/Mathematics degree from a top-tier international university.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Intellectual curiosity, initiative, resourcefulness, and tact.
• Fundamental understanding of the financial industry (securities markets, valuation, brokerage operations etc.).