- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 23 Jan 19
A key, strategic position, the right individual will have product and market experience and be able to drive the Active U.S. Treasury business forward, capitalizing on all opportunities for growth and maximizing market share. The successful candidate will build meaningful relationships with key members of the relevant trading and technology teams. Additionally, he or she will develop an in-depth understanding of client needs and the market ecosystem, and will work to integrate them into Dealerweb's U.S. Treasury Actives strategy. This position requires real business insight, a clear vision for e-trading solutions and the market. The candidate must be a self-starter, with the ability to see projects through from inception to conclusion.
- Drive and develop strategic initiatives for the U.S. Treasury business in terms of functionality, protocol, market structure, pricing and overall market operations.
- Ability to produce and execute a product development / sales strategy
- Work with the Market Management and Support teams to develop and maintain an active network of key stakeholders, leveraging relationships to improve business insight and product offerings.
- Communicate effectively with internal groups to drive consensus on business direction, seek input and share knowledge to ensure a cohesive sales and product development strategy.
- Communicate effectively with client groups and key stakeholders; educate clients through product demonstrations and feedback.
- Cement Dealerweb's position as a market leader within the Active U.S.Treasury business, keeping up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Dealerweb's Development processes and requirements; work closely with the technology teams to harmonize product development.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of operational requirements in low latency markets, i.e. order routing requirements, clearing arrangements, risk profiles, etc...
- Prepare and provide regular client updates for direct and senior management.
- Experience in U.S. Rates markets
- General understanding of electronic trading/e-commerce
- Ability to drive and execute a product development / sales strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results focused
- Commitment to achieving high standards
- Team-player; effective communicator
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.