- Up to $140,000 base + commission
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 25 Oct 17 2017-10-25
The primary purpose of Sales Specialist is to provide financial and sales expertise to drive revenue, develop new business opportunities and create repeatable solutions from Capital Markets customers and prospects located in North America that have global requirements. This includes working closely with Account Executives, Account Managers, and Business Development Managers to achieve and exceed sales goals. The role also requires collaboration with specialist, solutions architects, and product management colleagues to continually strengthen our product and solution portfolio and ensure that we are meeting/exceeding customers business requirements and expectations.
Drive Revenue from the core Capital Markets Propositions to financial end clients including:
- Ultra-Low Latency Services – Terrestrial & Microwave
- FX Liquidity
- Broker Access – Managed Exchange Presence, Hosting & Network
- Market Access – Low Latency Market Data Feeds & Order Entry
- Client Network Access
- Prizmnet – Global Extranet
- Exchange - Managed Exchange Colocation Presence & Raw Market Data
Other Core Functions:
- Support the local sales teams in winning new business across all product lines within assigned Capital Markets Accounts.
- Development and execute personal sales plan comprised of territory strategy, booking targets, that include both tactical and strategic focus areas.
- Ability to clearly articulate the end to end Capital Markets propositions and associated benefits to end clients.
- Work closely with sales team to build a qualified sales pipeline that meets/exceeds assigned new logo, bookings and revenue growth goals.
- Coordinate and drive key pre- and post- sales resources that are required to support opportunity development through negotiation and closure for strategic deals.
- Create and define a compelling win-strategy for all opportunities.
- Create and present technical and pricing presentations and proposals to end-prospects and partners.
- Achieve/overachieve personal booking targets
- Deliver proper reporting (pipeline, forecast, win-loss ratio) in order to manage achievement of booking targets.
- Champion the delivery of a customer solution to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Maintain an on-going relationship with key accounts that demonstrate potential to provide significant sustainable revenues
- Provides high level feedback to Capital Markets Exec, Portfolio team and partners on product & services development necessary to secure high value business development.
- Excellent strategic sales developed through extensive sales experience selling high value services and solutions to Capital Markets customers.
- Strong business level knowledge of Capital Markets vertical including: IT infrastructures, platforms, as well as current industry and regulatory trends to influence Executive decision making criteria.
- Proven experience in leading and influencing cross-functional teams across global geographies in a variety of disciplines to deliver successful sales/commercial projects.
- Consistent track record for overachieving new business targets (new logos, revenue, profitability, growth, and retention).
- Strong Qualification skills
- Existing personal network with C-Level and key industry contacts within the target Capital Markets accounts.
- Excellent influence and communication skills (written, presentational and inter-personal).
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Result oriented with the ability to delivery work in a timely manner within a fast-paced constantly evolving environment.
- Team player with a “hands on- mentality“
- Experience across key business applications/programs including; Microsoft Office and salesforce.com/CRM.
- College/Advanced Degree or extensive relevant industry experience required.
- North American & European Travel Required
- Fluent in English. Other European or Asian languages are a plus.
- Successful completion of at least one professional sales methodology, i.e. Miller Hyman, Spin, Challenger Sale or equivalen
Location: New York and Chicago