The primary responsibilities of this role are to maintain and grow existing clientsâ€™ internal use of Moodyâ€™s ratings products, and external use of both ratings and other Moodyâ€™s data content sets such as structured finance, economic data, and research.
- Manage full life cycle sales process which includes, identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients and leveraging off existing client relationships, sales presentations and contract negotiations.
- Help Senior Relationship Manager to gain and maintain familiarity with client organization and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate product set.
- Manage sales cycles and involve sales specialist and Senior Relationship Manager where appropriate.
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Market credit risk product and service solutions to the Commercial Banking & Capital Markets sector within region.
- Meet established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships to ensure satisfaction.
- Generate new revenue from research, product and service solutions and defending & growing existing revenue streams.
- Work closely with Product Specialists, Product Strategists, Marketing Strategists and other employees within the organization to leverage their appropriate expertise to the sales cycle.
- Represent company at industry and company sponsored events, as required.
- Position requires travel.
- Bachelorsâ€™ degree in Finance, Economics or related area required, MBA highly preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a sales role within in a software/services organization with a successful track record in sales, preferably selling solutions to corporations.
- Understanding of quantitative credit models and risk analysis within the corporate environment.
- Experience with corporate credit risk processes is preferred.
- Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach.
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moodyâ€™s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.