- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Sales Productivity Lead - Commercial Bank
Sales Productivity Lead - Commercial Bank
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Program/Project Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18058466
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Sales Productivity Lead - C14
Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. The core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. With 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. Citi is the global bank - an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) has operations in 25 countries with local expertise distributed by in-country Relationship Managers. CCB embodies our unique purpose as a global bank of choice for trade-oriented, mid-sized companies, who see us as trusted thought partners that bring simplicity in an increasingly complex world, provide client-centric solutions for long term growth and pave the way for them to reach across borders and achieve their global vision.
CCB is seeking a Sales Productivity Leader who will be responsible for improving sales effectiveness across our coverage teams by leading cross-functional projects that consider the following: optimal organizational design, data-driven techniques to uncover new revenue streams, automation of key sales process to improve efficiencies or building digital sales tools to improve RM and client experience. This Leader, with support from the Business Head, will identify areas of focus and see them through from strategy to execution. The role is largely project-based and is expected to lead initiatives that span across coverage or product groups. This individual will collaborate with other members of the Strategic Planning & Data Analytics Group as well as Senior Management, Marketing, coverage teams, Technology and Product Management to deliver results.
Major responsibilities include:
- Create sales strategy for key growth markets or segments, including developing a prospecting strategy, organizational design, training plan and reporting. Partner with Marketing to develop material that supports overall sales strategy
- Lead 'what's next' thinking across the organization in terms of digital sales enablement
- Work with business to identify specific use cases for data-driven sales opportunities. Oversee design of pilot
- Determine proper metrics for overall US CCB organizational design. Review resource allocation based on established metrics
- Identify key strategic sales metrics by segment, including share of wallet, and disseminate tracking across the organization
- Evaluate new digital sales tools, recommending tools that would complement each segment's sales strategy
- Deeply understand CCB's competitive environment - both from a banking and digital perspective
- Work with CCB Senior Management Team to identify and prioritize project work
- Set scope and objectives for overall project, establish clear deliverable timeline, identify resources required and oversee working groups
- Establish continuous feedback loop with management and working group such that projects can iterate in real-time based on feedback
- Determine metrics of success and mechanism to track and measure progress during project pilot and roll-out phases
- Where applicable, design and implement overall implementation plan for project
- Strong ability to understand both Citi's and CCB's Strategy, Value Proposition and Products
- Proven ability to drive change across a large organization
- Strong collaboration and partnership focus across functions
- Deep understanding of internal and external dynamics that shape sales culture
- Bold in both willingness to take on challenges and new thinking
- High level of curiosity to continuously identify ways to improve our processes
- Strong execution and implementation ability in a complicated business environment
- Exemplary leadership skills to engage diverse teams to partner and work together
- Management through influence
- Deep understanding of CCB data and industry-leading analytical techniques
- Solid understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Analytically-oriented, with the ability to make the connection between individual data elements to build strategic sales tools
- Fail fast mentality - ability to take calculated risks