- New York, NY, USA
- Temporary, Part time
- 17 Nov 17
Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Internships
Location: New York, NY, USAInterns in our Sales and Marketing teams provide a critical linkage to customers, ensuring that our products and services achieve widespread market penetration, enabling us to maintain a position of market leadership.
Our Customer Service team drives engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions, ensuring high levels of retention and satisfaction. Through relationships, we bring the voice of the customer to the heart of MA's business strategies. We strive to be the model of collaboration and partnership with our colleagues, and we create an environment that engages and inspires individuals.
Our Relationship and Account Management teams drive the growth of our business by delivering commercial rating service solutions to new issuers and maintaining the commercial relationships we have with our existing issuers.
Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service Interns can expect to:
- Lead calling campaigns for various products and services
- Conduct research on various customer service communication channels
- Analyze trends related to client survey results and feedback
- Assist with daily operations involved in the maintenance and updating of company marketing website, including broad reaching content updates, marketing campaign support
- Work with marketing teams on the formatting, uploading, and promoting of new thought leadership as part of integrated marketing campaigns
- Perform user experience testing and content quality assurance
- Monitor site performance and provide web traffic reporting
Successful candidates may be placed in one of the following areas:
- Customer Service
Moody's Investors Service:
- Relationship and Account Management
- Working toward a Bachelor's degree. Majors in Business, Marketing, or Finance preferred, but not required
- Excellent listening, verbal and English communication skills
- Proficient in the MS office suite including MS PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word
- Positive, self-starter attitude and the drive to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of work
- Have a desire to understand the bigger picture and how your work contributes to it
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.