This is an unique opportunity to be responsible for driving sales and building a portfolio of clients for MillTechFX in the US and Canada. You will focus on acquiring clients though multi-channel sales, and by leveraging our digital marketing capabilities. The role would ideally suit an ambitious and motivated high-achiever of exceptional talent, with experience in sales and FX, who is keen to join a rapidly growing global team.
You will report to the Commercial Director and be responsible for generating revenue in North America by working closely with the wider business development team to identify, contact, engage with and close prospective clients within our target market for both transactional FX and hedging purposes.
You will have a strategic eye on our practice and processes, making recommendations for improvement where necessary, and will be encouraged to take initiative, bring new ideas and help grow the North America team.
What attributes and skills are welcome for this role?
We are deeply committed to embedding good equality and diversity practice into all of our activities so that we are an inclusive, welcoming and inspiring place to work. Specifically, for this role, we would welcome:
- A proven track record of sales achievement that demonstrates innovation and self-motivation in winning new clients;
- Minimum of five years experience in FX sales with product knowledge of FX spot, forwards, swaps, NDFs and options;
- Knowledge of the wider FX marketplace and the role played by different market participates i.e. custodians, banks, prime brokers etc.;
- Experience with platforms and digitalised execution services are a benefit;
- Knowledge of trade/transaction workflows are a benefit;
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate industry and product knowledge;
- Self-starter and team-player who is able to build strong networks which lead to successful business growth;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Highest levels of integrity and the ability to act with due skill, care, diligence and confidentiality as required by market conduct standards
What we offer in return:
Our commitment is to help you flourish in this role, through support with your professional development, opportunities to be involved in key projects, and exposure to challenges that you may not be offered in a larger organisation. We will provide:
- A competitive salary with annual reviews;
- 401(k) with employer contributions;
- 25 days’ paid annual leave;
- Excellent staff development and training opportunities;
- Flexible working arrangements; and
- Medical insurance and other benefits.
How to apply?
We would love to hear from you if you think that you’re a good fit for this role. To apply you should complete the on-line application form and upload your cv. One of the team will then be in touch with you to discuss the next steps.